Meet the Portland Team
The Portland Chapter is powered 100% by volunteers!
Meet The Executive Volunteer Team
Volunteers are the core to the Surfrider Foundation around the nation as a grassroots organization. Executive Volunteers are voted in and hold 2-year terms. Please use the contact email below if you want to get in touch with anyone of us for a specific topic.
- Chair: Jessica Gilligan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair: Parker Gallagher, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Sierra Barlow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Willis DeWitt, email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator: Jana Erdman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Guru: Chanel Hason, email@example.com
- Ocean Friendly Restaurants Coordinator: VACANT
- Rise Above Plastics Coordinator: Julia Bonnheim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Green Streets Coordinator: VACANT
Meet the Surfrider Oregon Staff
Oregon is lucky to have two great Surfrider Staff members to help facilitate state and city policies, and coordination of all the Oregon Surfrider chapters.